Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
Charts
Videos
70 0 4
DXY, 1D
Dollar Index on its way to 93

I've been bearish Dollar for a while now. I've recognize the Dollar's weakness and was glad to get a confirmation when the Dollar broke below the rising channel. Today, we get another bearish confirmation signal as the Dollar breaks below the neckline of a Head and Shoulders pattern

tomraistrick tomraistrick BTCUSD, 1W, Short ,
191 1 7
BTCUSD, 1W Short
One Wedge to Rule Them All

Unless BTC breaks upwards from this enormous falling wedge we will see sub-$5,000 Bitcoin within the next few months.

210 0 1
BTCUSDT, 1D
BTC and the falling wedge

This chart is more important as it has ever been. In the grand scheme of bitcoin where is it heading? It has failed to break the resistance of this pattern over and over again. Would it be good for bitcoin to hit the sub 5k range? It certainly cannot be worse. It struggled hard to hit 6500. Once this trend is broken we can see some light. Even if that means below ...

388 3 5
BTCUSD, 1D
BTC Bullish Falling Wedge

I'm learning to trade to forgive me if i'm totally wrong. To me this seems like a falling wedge, all the signs seem to point toward it. Oktober has been a month where bitcoin turns around so i'm hoping to see this happen around 15th of oktober. Also if we make one more lower low there will be a lot of shorting going on which can trigger a massive short squeeze ...

48 0 3
USO, 240
USO Rising Wedge

Plenty of gains to come out of USO yet. I'll start to become more bearish towards the end of September, otherwise consider me an oil bull for right now. On a side note, I did pick up calls at beginning of the day yesterday too for some nice gains. Good luck everyone! Notice: Not financial advice.

97 1 3
USDCHF, 30
falling wedge on usdchf

falling wedge on usdchf

54 0 2
USDSGD, 60
USD/SGD 1H Chart: Bullish momentum

The US Dollar has been appreciating against the Singapore Dollar since the beginning of 2018. This movement is bounded by a rising wedge. Considering technical indicators flash bullish signals on the 4H and 1D time-frames, it is very likely the pair upside momentum starts prevailing within the nearest time. The most probable upside target during the following ...

235 0 5
BTCUSDT, 240
Descending Broadening Wedge Pattern

Descending Broadening Wedge Pattern

65 0 1
FCX, D
Freeport-McCoran Mining

FCX * Freeport-McCoran Mining LG CAP $19B hurt by copper imports to China and copper prices being low. * FCX also mines Nickel and Cobalt along with copper and both are needed for EV. * HG * LRN * Cobalt value increasing but larger play still copper * VIX For own use and reference for entry.

starman01 starman01 FSLR, 1W, Long ,
85 0 3
FSLR, 1W Long
FSLR Weekly Bullish Wedge Forming

Follow the targets.

cryptobesity cryptobesity XMRUSD, 1W, Long ,
160 0 3
XMRUSD, 1W Long
Monero/USD Weekly Falling Wedge break out today?

If we close this week above the Falling Wedge resistance line, we might see a trend reversal for XMRUSD, and the target of our Falling Wedge breakout pattern would be taking the privacy focused cryptocurrency back to the lower 400s. The hammer candle that formed 2 weeks ago touched the $80 support area (blue box), that was formed in September/October 2017. As we ...

119 0 2
IGNISBTC, 3D Long
The daylight is nigh(t): IGNIS will RISE like the sun.

We've had a massive distribution down-trend for months now. The reversal can be seen in these falling wedge patterns. PUMP by November. Target... at least 80% from current price (just under 700 sat.) but I think we can easily see upwards of a 300% PUMP! Ignite the fire!! IGNIS!

DianKemala DianKemala BTCUSD, 60, Long ,
8493 29 126
BTCUSD, 60 Long
BTCUSD Target at 7.3K

We can see that Bitcoin almost touch rising wedge resistance. Rising wedge is a danger pattern for bullish, if this pattern break down, bearish target at 6588, but to reach that we have 6872 as strong support, this is our keylevel for this week. You can see that bullish flag perform again. We can buy bitcoin at 6994 at flag support and aim for bullish flag ...

farzad.tahriri farzad.tahriri ETHUSD, 1D, Long ,
650 0 10
ETHUSD, 1D Long
Ethereum Reach Highest Point (By date)

After Ethereum broke out from top of the wedges can reach the Highest Point on 28/Sep/2018

bitcoinwizard1 bitcoinwizard1 XBT, 720, Short ,
871 4 17
XBT, 720 Short
BTC completing bearish rising wedge

12 h chart-btc has 2 bearish patterns, head and shoulders continuation and a rising wedge on the right shoulder with bearish divergence on stoch rsi, sell levels 6740/6800 and 6900/7000 targets 5200 and 4900 (couple of weeks )

CristoJaraba CristoJaraba OAXBTC, 1D, Long ,
192 3 4
OAXBTC, 1D Long
OAX - Open Transparent Decentralized

DEM: Decentralized Exchange Model Chinese stuff $$$ Pump it!! First candle above huge resistance Falling wedge completed -> best target 0.5 - 0.618 fib extension RSI just leaving oversold area HUGE BottomFinder Alert BUY NOW!!! This could be very quick. If you like my ideas, please hit Like, leave a comment, share them and follow me for more!! GoodTrade -CJ-

LngTermGrwth LngTermGrwth MEIP, 1D, Long ,
62 0 6
MEIP, 1D Long
$MEIP Wedge Volume Runner

Another Wedge Breakout coming. Insane volume relative to historic averages. This is a beauty.

243 6 8
BTCUSD, D
Bitcoin - USD Daily Falling Wedge Still in Play

FALLING WEDGE (FW)... per Bulkowski's textbook "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns": A Rare Bullish Consolidation, upon upside breakout, prices usually rise to the top of the formation (88% probability), at a minimum, in this instance a target of about 11800. Failure to meet target is only 10% out of 125 formations studied & is even a lower 2% if price closes more ...

Show More Ideas 1234567...56
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out
Browse
Video