Coming from a resistance level of 0.80737920 and a support of 0.19068660 in June, I can say that traders have the value of this asset at hand. Recent price movements shows the stronger buys over the sells at every uptrend.
Going long on XLMUSD is definitely a payable decision with a SL at 0.235 on weekly entries.
Stellar is on the move. After breaking a downtrend, Stellar moves up again. Upcoming resistances and price targets are plotted in the chart.
Currently, due to the increase in the bitcoin range and its movements, all altcoins will be affected by it. The analysis is just a series of probabilities.
I hope you find this analysis useful🌹
Follow for more...
# Analysis on the daily chart, in the style of the price channel, RSI and Fibonacci.
# Inside a bearish price channel.
#RSI if my sale is satisfied and my purchase is loaded.
==Waiting for the green trend to cross over RSI, and it becomes bullish.
== Exceeding the price channel (black) becomes bullish.
1)- 0.38 Fibonacci = 0.42688
Over logging from "Btc, Eth" We have detected excessive entry from markets like "Tether".
Not Investment Advice.
It is very risky You may lose all your money.
My suggestion for those who want to enter is 2x, 5x.
I am inside right now. I expect bear fish and whales.
Please open a reverse transaction. Let's see who has a lot of...
= Inside a strong bullish price channel.
= Cross the neckline of the head and shoulders pattern.
= Targeting the model is 0.734460
= The second goal 0.837387.
Buy fails with a break of 0.669935.
Personal opinion buy
Hello Traders. I hope you are having a great Tuesday.
Today I want to talk about XLM. Well as you can see in 4H timeframe, price broke the green area which was ATH an has retested it 2 times and has gone up
since then. Now price is moving in a channel and recently has broken out of a purple range and in smaller timeframes has managed to pullback to it. So in my...
XLMUSDT (4H CHART) Technical Analysis Update
Waiting for the resistance breakout
XLM /USDT currently trading at $0.452
Buy-level: Above $0.475 (only buy if the 4H candle closes above $0.475)
Stop loss: We will update once we see the breakout
Target 1: $0.52
Target 2: $0.58
Target 3: $0.65
Target 4: $0.75
Max Leverage: 3X
ALWAYS KEEP STOP LOSS...
price is fighting with really hard and strong resistance area and till now price has spent 50-60 days with this
i think finally price can break out this area and than we can expect a good pump or sth like that.
two situation can be happen i show both of them for you
but if the bullish trend line break down every thing will be cancel.
i will be happy to know your...
We buy or sell
It is better to wait until the corrective movement ends
And entering the market with a high degree of safety and a clear stop location, and I will determine it later after the movement clarifies