XZC seems to offer an opportunity here.
Here is what I see:
Price is rebounding from an ascending support line, which was previously tested.
RSI 1H TF just moved above 30.
RSI 4H TF is below 30.
A potential 70% profit if price breaks the descending resistance line and flips it to support.
Potential TP Targets:
Today I went back looking at XZC chart after following this for a while.
This is now looking very promising as we revisited ATL where we saw a convincing buy pressure.
Here are a few points for going long IMO:
PSAR flip is now giving a BUY signal
Promising PA when we get to the lower support levels
Higher Lows in RSI
Finally getting ready for a further...
Hello, dear subscribers!
After today's BTC price crack the Automatic Hammer Strategy revealed the reverse from downtrend to the uptrend for XZCUSDT price.
The price bounced off the global resistance line and this is very important global bullish signal. Local daily pivot support line was also the support for XZCUSDT price today, this means the global and the...
XZC is having a strong resistance zone at 4.5$ and this is not the time when we bet on whether it will break it out. We will wait for breaking out to buy.
If the 4.5$ zone continues to reject XZC then I think it will fall back to 3.5$ and even 2.5$ this December.
-Buy: 3.5-3.75$ if A.SL if B
-Sell: 4.25-4.5$ if B.SL if A
-Sell: 5-5.25$ if...
There are 2 BUY signals present & risk-reward ratio is higher than 1.
Also, the candles has open-closed above down trend line.
So, I'm BULLISH and if you want like to buy, you can buy right now.
If you are holding XZC, you can sell at the resistance level to take profit (4.99) or you can wait EngineeringRobo's sell signals to sell.
Sell2 and bear signal say we must NOT buy. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2 , we can buy at 4.758 usdt
2 . We can buy at support = 4.151usdt
3. Chart is below the McGinley dynamic line, which means we can buy when our risk/reward ratio is greater than 2.
Since there is an existing buy1 signal, either buy2 or bull signal...
I have only 1 positive signal
Buy at the support line ( $ 4,14) or buy this coin when it totally breaks the up trend line
or try to catch EngineeringRobo' s buy signal after that watch carefully EngineeringRobo' s sell signal
If you hold this coin sell when hit the up trend line
However, EngineeringRobo gave Sell 1 & Sell 2, Bear, Hell and Sell 3 to Bitcoin, I...
Coinlegs detected Trend Line Touch for XZC in daily chart
My desired 2 paths for XZC
1: If you desire to earn money quickly and don’t afraid of losing
2: If you can wait and don’t feel bad when you miss the profit
My choice is 2
BUY & ACCUMULATE #XZC/USDT: 6.2$ TO 7.2$
CMP: 7.336$ (BUY 1 PART HERE ONLY) AND OTHERS IN DIP
TARGETS: 7.517 = 8.273 = 9.253 = 11.239$
FUND USE: 10% ONLY
SPOT TRADING / BINANCE, WAZIRX, COINDCX, KUCOIN, OKEX, BITBNS ETC.
EVENT: HALVING IN SEPTEMBER 2020
SIGNAL BY @TECH HELP IN HINDI
DATE: 14.08.2020 @ 11:46AM-IST
Based on my analysis, the candles are stuck between the dashed line and the resistance line(6.808). I believe that the candles will pass the resistance line(6.808) very soon. Then, the next resistance line would be $9.20. Therefore,
If you wanna buy you should wait that the candles open and close above the resistance line(6.808). Also, this means that the...