222 days of accumulation. Now price hit a strong key level. I'll buy only after squeezing below the level, breakout and retest. I showed an entry point on the chart. I'm not ruling out the option of going back to the range. So the entrance only after the scenario I wrote above.
Write in the comments all your questions and instruments analysis of which you want to...
Hello everyone 😃
YFII is moving above bullish trendline and now it just broke a resistance zone.
We expect a continuation for YFII in next days..
How ever there is another resistance zone at 3350$ level..
📌 We might see some pressures at next resistance zone, It can holds price for couple of hours or even days !
🔴 Volatility is being...
YFI showing little bullish action
Within a channel
A sort of head and shoulders pattern has emerged, (what I would classify as a H&S, some wouldn't)
Thick grey line is where I expect price to land, this would be the best spot to enter for a long position
First chart for YFI
YFII created this huge W-formation. It seem to have completed the pullback of the latest impulsive move and ready to go for a retest of previous top and surpass it for higher targets
Best entries: 1994 - 2292
Max leverage: 1x
Do Your Own Research (of course)
Trade at own...
By looking at some coins we see structures repeating and accomplishing the same pattern.
We call that fractals.
VET is front running alt coins and is showing what could happen to a lot of them.
Here is my list of coins that I hold and that have the same srtucture to follow (and didnt pop) :
YFII, XTZ, CRV, SXP, ONT, REN. Avax have the same...
YFII has just tested 2200$ zone successfully and is heading to 3000$, 3600$ and 5600$ zones.
However, if it loses 2200$ zone, it will dump to 1500$ or even 800$ zone so you need to pay attention to this 2200$ zone, it is very important in this moment
-Buy: 2150-2250$. SL if B
-Buy: 2850-3000$ if A. SL if B
-Buy: 3600-3800$ if A. SL if B
Hello Dear friends
For now, we have a return to the support line, and I think this price is the best point to enter and maintain this currency.
The price target could easily be $6400.
This opinion is purely personal and is not a trading recommendation
Please buy and sell at your own discretion
Hello Dear friends
As it turns out, the YFII is currently at the bottom of a channel in 4-hour timeframe, and you can expect growth and movement to the top of the channel up to the $ 3,800 price range.
Please trade with your opinion and discretion
This post is not a trading recommendation
It's late, I simply don't have the energy to type up a long explanation as to why you should long this pair.
I will say this, I've seen patterns like this enough to be confident that we have an 80%+ chance this trade plays out.
My expected time frame should be between 1 - 2 weeks at longest.
We may see some volatility along the way.