(Sorry for my English)
Just an idea for a long trade on INGA.
It looks like he create a beautiful cup and handle and the handle is between the 0.5 and 0.6 trend line of Fibonacci.
Cup and handle target => around 11.5
Fibonacci first target => around 12.22
It's not an advice, I just share my idea and I'm open to listening to your opinion.
The stock has been striked by fear of the internet! However, it has hugely overdone it.
The stock is trading at P/NAV of 50%. Basically you are buying the assets for a 50% discount.
> The reason? Investors will take out all the need for physical stores.
However, what they don't realize for URW is that they are mainly in A-locations. The malls are actually...
For complete the bear ABCD Pattern the price can below to the 1.618 of Fibonacci Retracement
This is a trade with risk reward of 2.64 and it can be pay the 20%.
Let me know what do you think about this opportunity!
Triangle symétrique sur PIERRE VACANCES EURONEXT PARIS
La trend est descendante et la tendance est plus sur le support que la résistance de ce triangle.
Affaire à suivre avec un potentiel rebond temporaire jusqu'à 17.00€
- Stopsell order below last swing low for confirmation of a continuation move to bottom of the daily range. TP is set in my order so I don't have to manage it.
- If the order doesn't hit, we have 0% risk > this way of trading is very profitable in alot of setups, especially in trending markets.
I have alot of lightbulbs in my appartment that are ready for replacement. Will this short play out and will I get my discount?
- Not the most perfect bear div on the daily, but it looks convincing enough to me to say that momentum has died.
- PIHA price closed below 4h uptrend line, will the hidden bull div play out? I don't think so personally.
- I also want to...
Not a super convincing setup, but definitely worth the trade! Remember, I only trade with 1% risk of total capital and you should too.
- On the daily we see price below the kumo cloud + a failed swing pattern for HEINY.
- Uptrend line of this little move up broke.
- I'm looking for a close below the kijun here > Renko shows me this is the case.
- Although we will...
As we can see on the chart, BESI has been moving within this long-term trend the past few years.
It recently has touched the lower trendline again which has been acting as support for a long time.
By looking at what BESI has done in the past few years and with those 2 trendlines in mind, we can expect BESI to be bullish for the next few years to come until it has...
Oil price is moving up
The stock provides 7% dividend yield
It is at 3 year support. The stock has always traded between 25 / 30 euro as it pays out most of it cashflows in dividend.
Cashflow is great to support dividend and pay back debt.
For long term investors great moment to step in
A navigator parece querer estar a recuperar. Vai ser um desafio ultrapassar o antigo suporte que coincide com a 50MA nos 3.112€. Caso ultrapasse, é provável uma subida fácil de 9% até 3.40€ no próximo mês.
RSI parece saudável e a maioria dos indicadores técnicos também.
É só esperar pela confirmação dos 3.112 € e comprar.
Estamos, neste momento, num nível crucial para a sonae. Se passar a resistência, agora assinalada nos 0.8250 cent, é provável testar ainda esta semana a 50 MA que significa um acréscimo próximo dos 2% e depois o nível seguinte assinalado, que foi há pouco tempo suporte nos 0.85 cent. pode ser testado o que significa um acréscimo de 3%.
No entanto, temos uma...