XPeng November deliveries down 63% Y/Y
- XPeng (NYSE:XPEV) reported deliveries of 5,811 Smart EVs in November 2022, up around 14% M/M and down 63% Y/Y from 15,613 delivered in Nov 2021.
- The company delivered 1,546 Flagship G9 SUVs to customers in November against a challenging operating backdrop which affected G9’s production ramp-up and delivery services in certain areas.
- As of November 30, 2022, year-to-date deliveries reached 109,465, representing a 33% increase Y/Y.
- The company expects that deliveries will significantly increase in December 2022 as G9’s production ramp-up accelerates under normalized operating conditions.
- U.S. listed shares of XPEV were down 7.7% in premarket hours.
- Peers, Nio (NIO) and Li Auto (LI) delivered 14,178 (+30.3% Y/Y) and 15,034 (+11.5% Y/Y) vehicles, respectively.