1. The output is now centered on "0" and the scale is from -50 to +50, so that histograms and columns can be used to plot the output.
2. Added visual trade setup triggers. A trigger to the up side is a cycle high and indicates a "sell signal". A trigger to the down side is a cycle low and indicates a "buy" signal.
3. Added an alert trigger to be used to setup alerts. Selecting "Alert" to be Greater Than (>) Value = 0.00 will trigger an alert if either the buy or sell triggers occur.
4. Added a force indicator output. This indicates the in "D", or mathematically "dD/dt", as was done in the Power Analyzer indicator. When Force and D are in-phase, the maximum power is achieved.
5. Added "Slow Average Momentum" and "Slow Average Force" as was done in the Power Analyzer indicator.
6. Added an internal and as part of the trade setup trigger equation. There is a new input variable for the length.
7. Added an input variable for the "Trigger Threshold", which ranges from -50 to 50, to be used as a screening filter.
1. Revised text at button to enable/disable Higher close and Lower close Filter.
2. Added button to enable/disable %K Threshold filter. Revised text.
3. Revised text for Threshold %K and Threshold %D. These can be disabled by buttons or value settings, but the buttons over-ride the values set.
4. Revised to better match the Cycles Strategy.
2. Updated initialization settings.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.