- 3 Moving Averages with variable MA types, periods, price sources and ability to disable each individually
- Crossovers are plotted on the chart with detailed information regarding the crossover (Ex: 50 crossed over 200 )
- Forecasting available for all three MAs. MA values are forecasted 5 values out and plotted as if a continuation to the MA.
- Forecast bias also applies to all forecasting. Bias means we can forecast based on an anticipated , or neutral direction in the market.
- To understand bias, please read the source code, or if you can't read the code just send me a message on here or Twitter . Twitter should be linked on my profile.
This script is meant as an educational script with well-formatted styling, and references for specific functions.
💻 Website: https://www.bigbits.io
📺 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/bigbits
🎮 Discord: https://discord.gg/rapMn4z
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigBitsIO
💸 Save $30 on TradingView Paid Plan: https://bit.ly/2CaRfjs
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.