This indicator will help you in pre-planning your trades based on the movements shown by different stocks of various sectors in Index calculation.
RSI column is an add-on to the participation table which will help you in getting RSI values of different stocks of Nifty 50 at a glance. You will see values getting updated in realtime in live market.
Checkout for customisations in indicator settings.
1. Participants present in this indicator and their participation percentage is taken from the official NSE website.
2. Table shows Top 25 participants by default. If you want to see less than 25 rows, you can update the input via indicator settings.
Feel free to contribute/comment changes if any! Comment in case of any suggestions :)
- Published by Soham Dixit
- Dynamic Weightages (Now you can edit/update weightages) from Script settings
- More columns ? Difficulty in visibility ! Now you have an option to hide/unhide column from settings
- Table Text Color can be changed from settings
Happy Trading :)
- More customisations added in Script settings
- Added optional Previous Day High & Previous Day Low columns. You can switch them on from script settings. Default they are not visible.
- LTP Column will now hold bull, bear or neutral color basis current price
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.