- They show the of the market, when the bands are compressed, the decreases, when the bands extend, the increases.
- Trend, with respect to the moving average according to the location of the price corresponding to the positive or negative standard deviation.
Extra functions in this indicator:
- You can use several types of moving averages for the calculation: , , , , , , HullMA, TMA, , SSMA, etc.
- Background: Shows the zone equivalent to a standard deviation of 1 and 2 with different color.
- Log chart: It can be used on logarithmic price scales, to avoid distortions in those charts.
- Multimeframe: so you can visualize the behavior in different timeframes without changing timeframe.
- Interpolation: Round the curves when viewing larger timeframes.
Multitimeframe example: 1D, select timeframe to 1W and log chart
Same chart with interpolation
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact VerticaltradersIndicators for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.