- Live entry direction with trade warnings and alerts
- Live trade building buy and sell stops (for buy/sell stop limits)
- Entry location icons as well as pyramid entries (to add to existing position)
- 3 separate targets based on the ATR setting and entry location
- 2 separate trailing stops, 1 for "absolute stop" and 1 for "take profit stop"
- Alert conditions for every update and condition change of the strategy
- 4 pre-built color themes, including coloring
This strategy is best used with my RSI Shaded Indicator using the identical settings.
Please PM for access. Cheers.
- Updated long/short building algorithms
- Added alerts for scalp trades building and scalp trade entries
- Videos added for basic instructions linked at the bottom of this indicator page.
- Updated long/short building algorithm and alerts.
- Added dark theme button
- Added ability to adjust ATR stop line thickness
- Updated scalp and trade criteria, slight tweak.
- Separated stop tick rounding and target tick rounding, now independent.
- Update dark colors to slightly more dark.
- Session input is now used to determine if alerts should fire, default is 24x7 until changed. If the session parameter is specified before adding an alert, only alerts that are within the session scope will fire.
- Toggle swing trades and scalp trades on/off is now possible.
- Fixed locations where an existing trade active, but an opposite trade is building.
- Updating color themes.
- Added trailing stop ATR multiplier. Previously the trailing long is updated each time the minor trend flips back in the direction of the major trend. For a long, the stop update would be something on the order of: stop = Maj_Trend - Min_ATR_Mult * ATR. The ATR multiplier used now will be the stop multiplier so that the function is exclusive: stop = Maj_Trend - Stop_ATR_Mult * ATR. This helps with the ability to both specify the minor ATR multiplier while not affecting the sensitivity of the stop. As always after a swing long/short is initiated, if the Major Trend flips, the stop will be updated to the rounded tick value below or above the candle that caused it to flip.
- Decoupled scalp trades from long trades when scalp trades are not active.
- Updated styling.
- Added toggles to completely disable long or short trades.
- Fixed coloring bug.
- Fixed more coloring issues for live trading corner cases.
- Fixed exit 'X' mark bug placement.
- Very slight tweak of the entry algorithm for swing/target type trades.
- Fixed live mode for renko based charts.
- Fixed session problem with new TV update.
- Updated live trading overlays for Renko mode.
- Fixed live stop values for pending trades in renko mode.
- Helped whipsaws in renko mode for false trade positives.
- Updating target plotting.
- Fixed display bugs on renko type charts.
- Tweak to renko mode for ATR trend reversal. Updated session logic for alerts.
- Updated to version 4 Pinescript.
- Added member features.
- Updated member features.
- Updated member features.
- Added Multiple Timeframe (MTF) aspect to the Major/Minor ATR Supertrend stops. These run without accessing the security() function and are very robust. The Major and Minor trends will operate independent of the chart interval when the chart interval is is less than the desired MTF interval. By default the check box "Always use chart interval instead?" is selected to lock the ATR Supertrend intervals to the chart interval. Uncheck this box and input a desired interval of choice greater than or equal to the chart interval to experience the MTF aspect.
- Added alerts for trend direction shift of the Major ATR Trend.
- Added dynamic alert support intended for auto-trading.
- Updated title.
- Fixed MTF bug on minor scalp ATR trend.
- Minor styling update for look and feel.
- Optimized for new OHLC Renko charts.
- Added dynamic alert values.
- Fixed issue with MTF ATR.
- Updated target reached alerts
- Separated alerts for initial entry activation and pyramid entry activation
- Fixed minor issues with long/short entry lines not showing right value
- Added scalp targets in dynamic alerts.
- Attempt to fix bug for null values published in normal targets, simplified alert logic.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact mortdiggiddy for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.