- "Price Rally" detecting whether price is rallying, giving us confidence it will continue.
- - knowing is going with the trend is a good confidence check.
- Trend Angle - This will go red or green depending on whether the price angle is going up or down, taken over three bars.
- for all of these stock traders.
- EMA8 is a very sensitive moving average, good for short term trades.
- is a strategy I commonly use, please check out my other indicators for a functional description.
- Stochastics is used throughout many systems.
- BB shows where price is rebounding of the and then moving up or down.
As per all of my indicators, the system is simple - The more green lines you see, the stronger the buy signal. The more red lines you see, the stronger the sell. If its a 50/50 mix of red and green, then don't trade.
I can customise this further or add other strategies, please message me.
I don't use these indicators on any timeframe lower than one hour. Often I trade 4hr charts, with 1hr entry/exits. So I can't comment on how these perform using 15min charts etc.
This is probably the best thing I have found online in such a long time 👍 Thank you for sharing this! 💯
After reviewing all my preferred indicators and creating my own heatmap then only comment I have is that the binary (green/red) approach needs expanding.
The market is not just in Buy or Sell mode. There are at least 5 stages: Flat, Rising, Falling, Full Up Trend, Full Down Trend.
Again thank you so much for sharing this approach of viewing indicators. Really useful! 💯👍
I've taken onboard your idea and will see how it can be implemented. TradingView has a limitation on the number of objects allowed on screen (currently 64 I think). But we can still use multiple indicators and some magic. Let me know if you would like to be involved.