It provides fantastic accuracy in anticipating trend reversals and works perfectly as a timing indicator.
Thus it increases patience skills on the market and helps traders enter and exit in the markets at the right moment.
The adaptability of TD sequential is also part of its strength.
It can be applied to any timeframe and any asset class to the point that it will fit your profile, whether you are a day trader or a long-term investor.
Its market-timing accuracy is ensured by:
- Momentum with Price Flip and TD Setup
- Trending with TD Countdown and TD Setup Trend
- Exhaustion points with Combo 13, 21 and 34
The indicator is intended to improve the combo countdown of the indicator.
It combines the rules of with the numbers of the Fibonacci suite following the 13th to find the next exhaustion points.
This is a private indicator:
Access is granted to anyone who supports my work.
For more details, I invite you to visit my profile and my signature section.
- Price flip is a signal of a potential reverse:
- TD Price Flip: A TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close less than the close four bars before, immediately followed by a close greater than the close four bars earlier.
- TD Price Flip: A TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close greater than the close four bars earlier, immediately followed by a close less than the close four bars earlier.
- Setup filters out the signals, that is, it identifies where a new trend starts and when there is only a correction within the current trend:
- TD Buy Setup: After a TD Price Flip, there must be nine consecutive closes; each one less than the corresponding close four bars earlier.
- TD Sell Setup: After a TD Price Flip, there must be nine consecutive closes, each one greater than the corresponding close four bars earlier.
- Countdown calculates the trend length to identify the moment of its fading and the emerging of a new cycle, Price flip element. Once TD Setup is complete, TD Countdown can begin, from the close of bar nine of TD Setup (inclusive), according to the following rules:
- The pattern contains 34 bars in total.
- It doesn’t have to be a consecutive sequence of 34 bars.
- Count only increase if the bars:
# Close higher/lower or equal to the high /low of the close 2 bars earlier.
# Close higher/lower to the close of the previous bars
# Have a high /low that is higher/lower or equal to the high/low of the previous bar
# Close higher/lower to the close of the previous countdown number
- Nested 9 (Visual indication to determine when a previous countdown becomes nested):
- RED character display = Perfected buy setup with nested countdown taking place
- GREEN character display = Perfected sell setup with nested countdown taking place
- GRAY character display = Unperfected buy/sell setup with nested countdown taking place
- Countdowns (calculates the trend length to identify the moment of its fading and the emerging of a new cycle): Countdowns are represented by circled numbers from ① to ⑫ then by special character ❂ until 34.
- Green display for a
- Gold C13 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Gold C21 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Gold C34 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Red display for a
- Gold C13 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Gold C21 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Gold C34 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Nested Coundown (Visual indication to determine exhaustion point from previous countdown):
- RED character display = Nested bear trend exhaustion point
- GREEN character display = Nested bull trend exhaustion point
- Countdowns Cancellation
- RED character x display = countdown cancellation (Low above TDST resistance or new sell setup recorded)
- GREEN character x display = countdown cancellation (high below TDST support or new buy setup recorded)
Available Programmable alerts
- Bear Trend Exhaustion C13 Point
- Bear Trend Exhaustion C21 Point
- Bear Trend Exhaustion C34 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion C13 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion C21 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion C34 Point
- Price Flip Bars = Number of Bars to generate a Price Flip
- Setup Upper Limit = Fibonacci upper limit to generate a valid Setup
- Setup Lower Limit = Fibonacci lower limit to generate a valid Setup
- Setup Range Source=
- Countdown Normal MAX
- Countdown 1-12 Type
- Show/Hide Countdown 1-12
- Show/Hide Setup
- Strict Setup
- Ignore Recycle
- Ignore Extension
- Small-Cap: Price Flip will be more sensitive even if there is no price change
- Minor Fix: Display issue for bracketed characters on mobile devices
- New: Input parameter Show/Hide Nested Points
- New: Input parameter Show/Hide Recycled Points
- Label: MATHR3E TDC-2.2 FIBEXT
- Fix: Display issue for nested exhaustion points after 9 Setup.
- Label: MATHR3E TDC-2.3 FIBEXT
Label: MATHR3E TDC-2.5 FIBEXT
Fix: TDST Lines are now calculated based on True Low / True High from completed setups.
Other options (HL/open/close) have been removed in order to free variables for other features.
New: Parameter "Ignore TDST Lines" to allow countdown continuation beyond TDST line violation
- Upgraded: Pinescript V4
- New: Parameter (Setup location): Move setups above/below bars in on clic // options= mixed, above, below
- Setup display has been added
- Alert variables removed. Single alerts still available
Fix: Countdowns cancellation display character X position
⬛ Access to MATHR3E Indicators 📈🔓: