This indicator is specifically developed for Currencies!
is a trend-following that shows the relationship between two moving averages. This Signal-indicator makes use of the indicator to predict trends and trend changes in the market.
When the Signal - indicator reaches its peak, we can predict a significant change occurring in the market. In addition to that, the color of the peak determines the market sentiment. The green peak suggests that the market might shift towards a positive sentiment, and the red peak suggests that the market might shift towards a negative sentiment.
When the Signal - indicator has reached its peak, it will start to decline and form a shape similar to a cup. At some point in this half-circle, the lines will shift their color; at this point, a top or a bottom might be close, depending on the color of the lines.
• If the lines are shifting from green to red in the cup, a top is predicted.
• If the lines are shifting from red to green in the cup, a bottom is predicted.
• The color of the lines shows the Short-Term trend.
• The color of the peaks determines the market sentiment.
• Between two peaks, there will always be a top or a bottom. A shift from green to red, a top is predicted. A shift from red to green, a bottom is predicted.
• Finally, the color of the cloud indicates the Long-Term trend.
HOW TO USE
1. Look for peaks in the indicator which might indicate a top/bottom, or that a major trend shift is coming. The color of the peak determines the sentiment.
2. Look for when the lines shift colors in the cup/half-circle, this indicates that a top/bottom is near.
3. The Long-term trend is determined by the color of the cloud.
INDICATOR IN ACTION
MAJOR CHANGES IN THE MARKET
I hope you find this indicator useful, and please comment or contact me if you like the script or have any questions/suggestions for future improvements. Thanks!
I will continue to work on this indicator, so please share your experience and feedback with me so that I can continuously improve it. Thanks to everyone that have contacted me regarding my scripts. Your feedback is valuable for future developments!
ACCESS THE INDICATOR
• Contact me on TradingView or use the links below
Copyright by Zeiierman.
The information contained in my scripts/indicators/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
My scripts/indicators/ideas are only for educational purposes!
- The setting panel is more convenient.
- MACD Impulse signals are added.
These signals can be used to get a feel about when the market is going to have an impulse. -->Trend impulse or reversal impulse
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Zeiierman for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.
Access my indicators at: http://zeiier-man.com
Master List: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AieB89nHkQXVa2j_ZCKpATEp1T0?e