Example of how to use this:
- There is a strong uptrend that has been identified and this signals a bottom while the trend is still .
Example of how not to use this:
- There is a strong uptrend that has been identified and this signals a top while the trend is still .
(If Past performance is up to par with your liking this can be used in a much more casual dollar cost average method if you're not the type looking to predict absolute tops/bottoms)
- This is indicator #2 in the ALpha Silver suite used for identification of reversal opportunities.
- The menu contains an input showing its current version, this is for users that have notifications turned off from TradingView and do not get updates of us pushing updates. Users are able to reference this against the constantly updated version list we have within our Discord If they are encountering any issues. This is in place after having numerous users find issues that were already patched but had not updated their current version.
- If you are looking to change the default characters displayed be sure to use the correct input provided in the "Inputs" section of the indicator menu as changing it elsewhere will not save it for future use.
- The ability to change how often the requirement is allowed to be acted upon but at a reduction to its reliability.
- Change what type of symbols are displayed on your chart at any given time.
- Green symbols below the bar represent a potential bottom reversal.
- Red symbols above the bar represent a potential top reversal.
For info on gaining access see the ⬇link below⬇ in our signature field to join our Discord and direct message any of the Alpha TEAM members.
𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀: