It provides fantastic accuracy in anticipating trend reversals and works perfectly as a timing indicator.
Thus it increases patience skills on the market and helps traders enter and exit in the markets at the right moment.
The adaptability of TD sequential is also part of its strength.
It can be applied to any timeframe and any asset class to the point that it will fit your profile, whether you are a day trader or a long-term investor.
Its market-timing accuracy is ensured by:
- Momentum with Price Flip and TD Setup
- Trending with TD Countdown and TD Setup Trend
- Exhaustion points with Sequential 13, 21, 34 and 55
The indicator is intended to improve the Sequential countdown of the indicator.
It combines the rules of with the numbers of the Fibonacci suite following the 13th to find the next exhaustion points.
This is a private indicator:
Access is granted to anyone who supports my work.
For more details, I invite you to visit my profile and my signature section.
- Price flip is a signal of a potential reverse:
- TD Price Flip: A TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close less than the close four bars before, immediately followed by a close greater than the close four bars earlier.
- TD Price Flip: A TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close greater than the close four bars earlier, immediately followed by a close less than the close four bars earlier.
- Setup filters out the signals, that is, it identifies where a new trend starts and when there is only a correction within the current trend:
- TD Buy Setup: After a TD Price Flip, there must be nine consecutive closes; each one less than the corresponding close four bars earlier.
- TD Sell Setup: After a TD Price Flip, there must be nine consecutive closes, each one greater than the corresponding close four bars earlier.
- Countdown calculates the trend length to identify the moment of its fading and the emerging of a new cycle, Price flip element. Once TD Setup is complete, TD Countdown can begin, from the close of bar nine of TD Setup (inclusive), according to the following rules:
- The pattern contains 34 bars in total.
- It doesn’t have to be a consecutive sequence of 34 bars.
- Count only increase if the bars close higher/lower or equal to the high /low 2 bars earlier
- TD Setup (nine consecutive closes; each one less/greater than the corresponding close four bars earlier): Counts are represented by numbers from 1 to 9
- GREEN display = sell setup
- RED display = buy setup
- Nested 9 (Visual indication to determine when a previous countdown becomes nested):
- RED character bracketed 9 display = Perfected buy setup with nested countdown taking place
- GREEN character bracketed 9 display = Perfected sell setup with nested countdown taking place
- GRAY character bracketed 9 display = Unperfected buy/sell setup with nested countdown taking place
- Countdowns (calculates the trend length to identify the moment of its fading and the emerging of a new cycle): Countdowns are represented by circled numbers from ① to ⑫ then by special character ❂ until 55.
- Green display for a
- Green S13 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Green S21 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Green S34 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Green S55 with Down arrow = (potential sell point)
- Red display for a
- Red S13 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Red S21 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Red S34 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Red S55 with UP arrow = (potential buy point)
- Countdowns Completion delay (countdown completion is delayed until conditions are met or cancellation occurs)
- RED character + display for countdown
- GREEN character display + for countdown
- Nested Coundown (Visual indication to determine exhaustion point from previous countdown):
- RED bracketed character display = Nested bear trend exhaustion point
- GREEN bracketed character display = Nested bull trend exhaustion point
- Countdowns Cancellation
- RED character x display = countdown cancellation (Low above TDST resistance or new sell setup recorded)
- GREEN character x display = countdown cancellation (high below TDST support or new buy setup recorded)
Available Programmable alerts
- Bear Trend Exhaustion S13 Point
- Bear Trend Exhaustion S21 Point
- Bear Trend Exhaustion S34 Point
- Bear Trend Exhaustion S55 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion S13 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion S21 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion S34 Point
- Bull Trend Exhaustion S55 Point
- Price Flip Bars = Number of Bars to generate a Price Flip
- Setup Upper Limit = upper limit to generate a valid Setup
- Setup Range Source= (Open/Close/HL ( high-Low ))
- Countdown Normal MAX (13/21/34/55)
- Countdown 1-12 Type (Normal/Nested/Recycle)
- Show/Hide Countdown 1-12
- Show/Hide Setup
- Strict Setup
- Strict Countdown
- Strict S13
- Ignore Recycle
- Ignore Extension
- Small-Cap: Price Flip will be more sensitive even if there is no price change
- Bear Trend Exhaustion S13 Point
- Minor Fix: Display issue for bracketed characters on mobile devices
- Fix: Main Countdown is no longer reset when Recycle and Extension occurs at the same time
- New: Input parameter Show/Hide Nested Points
- New: Input parameter Show/Hide Recycled Points
- Label: MATHR3E TDS-2.2 FIBEXT
- New: a single programmable alert for every exhaustion points (MATHR3E SXX All Exhaustions)
- Fix: Character + added for delayed S21/S34/S55.
- Fix: Display issue for nested exhaustion points after 9 Setup.
- Label: MATHR3E TDS-2.3 FIBEXT
Label: MATHR3E TDS-2.4 FIBEXT
Label: MATHR3E TDS-2.5 FIBEXT
Fix: TDST Lines are now calculated based on True Low / True High from completed setups.
Other options (HL/open/close) have been removed in order to free variables for other features.
New: Parameter "Ignore TDST Lines" to allow countdown continuation beyond TDST line violation
New: Parameter "Sequential Termination" Fine-tune the Sequential bar 13 ending condition
Fix: Parameter CountDown Precision: update on the rule. (more details on my Patreon page)
Fix: Strict SXX: update on the rule. (more details on my Patreon page)
- Upgraded: Pinescript V4
- New: Parameter (Setup location): Move setups above/below bars in on clic // options= mixed, above, below
- Sequential Termination parameter renaming Regular=>Flex
- Alert variables removed. Single alerts still available
New: Strict SXX is now correlated to the Sequential Termination.
Fix: Countdowns cancellation display character X position
⬛ Access to MATHR3E Indicators 📈🔓:
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact MATHR3E for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.