I am happy to present this script with a nice idea!
You can now customize a watchlist with your preferred time frame and any symbol from any market.
The main purpose is to be aware of any moves and watch a brief overview of the chart.
- 8 customizable symbols with the option to show/hide anyone
- 3 Types of charts (Candles / Heikin Ashi / Line)
- Displaying up to 10 candles for every chart
- Customizable chart colors
- Option to Show/hide Price
- Option to Show/hide Price Line
- Option to change Labels and Text Size
- Show Symbol name and used time frame
- Option to change gaps between charts
- Hover over on the top of any candle to see (Open/High/Low/Close) Prices
Special thanks to @dgtrd for inspiration and for the amazing framework used here (HTF Candles by DGT)
Special thanks to Pine Chat @fareidzulkifli @Bjorgum @JohnBaron @fpainchaud
Made the ticker input automatically follow your opened chart so that you can view the ticker symbol over multiple time frames without edit settings every time!
Thanks to @TMK2 for this idea ;)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.