I just decided to create this separate version of the indicator in order to let people test & give reviews before pushing the actual release to the public version.
This versions will be more "advanced" but can be less reliable.. Choose wisely !
THIS SCRIPT ACCESS WILL ONLY BE GRANTED TO SUBSCRIBED USERS... (infos on the public release) So please don't post comments to ask for unlocking !
LINK TO THE PUBLIC RELEASE
Don't forget to hit the like/follow button if you feel like my work deserves it ;)
You can check my other indicators via my TradingView's Profile : @PRO_Indicators
You may experience the error "Cannot compile script" or "Compilation takes too much time".
If this is your case this is how you can override it :
- 1) duplicate your layout : on the top right corner of your chart click on the downarrow above the price axis. Select "Save As..."
- 2) this should open a new tab in your browser with a copy of your previous layout.
- 3) try adding the indicator again (creating a new layout forces a new compilation).
- 4) if the compilation fails again... you can try repeating the previous operations. Non PRO TradingView users will be limited to 2 layouts. If so, then delete one and proceed.
The code might trigger "cannot compile script" or "compilation takes too much time" errors.
In order to reduce this risk I had to remove the Alert functions..
Hopefully TradingView will update and remove these limitations... For now impossible to more forward with this BETA version.
I'll keep on updating it but I can't push it to the final release (PRO Sinewave) for now..
- big improvements on the confirmation algo (little triangles on the chart)
- corrected some bugs
- removed the trend label (I had no choice but to remove some outputs to avoid being blocked by TradingView because of too much time to compile error)
Now you can use the little triangle to easily spot a trading opportunity. Any triangle preceeded by a Momentum signal in the same direction can be considered as a viable trade entry !
Then you simply act accordingly to the Sinewave cycle (exit, tp, bull or bear).
Can't make this more simple !!
Use this one if you like risks like me ! This one is more agressive.
- Improved the confirmation algorithm (triangles). The result is stunning !
- Combined the "SW Cycles" & "SW Target" outputs into a single one. (to simplify the code and reduce the risk of compilation error due to a code that is way too complex for TradingView !
Otherwise just a minor update.
Simply fixed the bug, no other changes