- Added a feature "Selecting the Rectangle Line Style".
- Changed: "New High/Low Backgrounds is changed to works on realtime only".
- Changed the fixed session times and labels to input
- Added Fibonacci lines
- Removed a switch of realtime, always painting in realtime
- Added Opening Range option.
- Removed New High/Low Background colors option.
- Removed Fibonacci lines option.
This Opening Range High and Low is calculated at 30 minutes from the market started.
- Added an option that set color of each sessions.
- Added the alerts when session is started and ended.
- And added some options.
- Added an option "Opening range's lookback periods"
- Added alerts "Opening range breakout" (and Its visualization).
- Added an option "Extends Forwards"
- Added an option "Show history"
- Removed an option "Background colors". If you want no background, set the "Background opacity" to 100.
When the "Extends Forwards" is checked.
(and in this case "Show history" is always unchecked.)
When the "Show history" is unchecked.
- The "Extends forwards" is unchecked on default.
- Changed to be able to set "Extends" for each section
- And you can choice "Extends" or "Extends + End line"
- Removed an option "Show History"
- Added an option "Opening Range Line Style"
- Could be displayed on 1 min TF
The blue one is that selected "Extends + End line".
The red one is that selected "Extends".
- Solved the alert message 'get_posTopAndBottom...'
- Added an option "Fibonacci lines" (Experimental feature)
- Moved an option "Opening Range"
Example: Fibonacci lines
- Solved the study error. (Added "max_lines_count")
- Migrated to Pine script v5.
- Added an option "Progress".
- Added a changed value on labels.
- Opening range's style changed.
- Changed the closed icon.
- Changed to prevent negative values from entering the bracket.
You can choose between "Only today", "Only previous day", and "All".
The "Extend" option is only applied when you select "Only previous day".
You can choose to display "Close-Open only", "High-Low only", or "Both".
- Changed the method of calculating the x-coordinate of a box.
- Removed the HTF (It plan to move on to other indicator)
This is not necessary since the box is always displayed until the end time.
- Changed the selection method.
- Added an option "Day".
- Modified the period calculation for Opening-range.
- Removed the display conditions by timeframe
- Added an option "Candle"
- Removed an option "Filled area"
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.