This indicator is based on different commonly used indicators such as moving averages, and . The indicator does only generate Long signals.
The indicator has 3 input variables:
• filter; which measures market . If you choose a high value, you will only get signals when the market has high .
• Limit; which is a sensitivity filter. Higher value = more signals.
• Ma Length; which length should the moving average be calculated with. This value has an impact on the frequency of the signals.
HOW TO USE
1. Decide the settings. If the market is in a positive trend, use for example a lower value at the filter and a short length at the moving average. It enables the indicator to give great signals in trends.
2. When a signal appears, consider Enter the market
3. Combine with other indicators to confirm the signal.
INDICATOR IN ACTION
I hope you find this indicator useful, and please comment or contact me if you like the script or have any questions/suggestions for future improvements. Thanks!
I will continue to work on this indicator, so please share your experience and feedback with me so that I can continuously improve it. Thanks to everyone that have contacted me regarding my scripts. Your feedback is valuable for future developments!
ACCESS THE INDICATOR
• Contact me on TradingView or use the links below
Copyright by Zeiierman.
The information contained in my scripts/indicators/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
My scripts/indicators/ideas are only for educational purposes!
Access my indicators at: http://zeiier-man.com
Master List: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AieB89nHkQXVa2j_ZCKpATEp1T0?e