All major signals from VSA have been added like Stopping , Climaxes, End of Rising Market, Bag Holding etc.
In case of interest, please contact me directly via DM on Tradingview or please see link to documentation from my signature where you can find more information about Subscription and script itself.
- Corrected and updated definitions of signals accordingly to the most recent rules of VSA methodology
- Optimised performance of calculations
- Added new VSA Signals
- corrected few signals definition and classification in SOW
- adjusted alerts to reflect the newest bugfixes
- new function - Volume-based S/R levels
- added display of EMA200
- Added option to display auto-adaptive Hull Moving Average based on Range or Volume present on the market
There are four categories of signals now marked as below:
- Cross and Diamond - major signals predicting possible trend reversal
- Circle - Signals of Weakness/Strength
- Triangle - Tests from VSA methodology
- Flag - is displaying signals when Supply/Demand Zone were broken
Ideal scenario would be to get firsty Cross or Diamond Signal, then Circle and Triangle - but it's not always happening. It's individual judgement of trader what makes a difference and can turn signals from VSA Scanner into profitable trade.
There are also drawn Supply (orange) and Demand Zones (blue).
Scanner is not displaying all Wyckoff's nor VSA signals in order to simplify things but I tried to reflect as much as possible in it - that's why we have also Strength and Weakness Signals or Confirmations being displayed on chart.
Bullish - Green, Blue, Purple
Bearish - Red, Orange, Yellow
Also I've added logic to limit double signals per bars, introducing priority of signals policy and display more important signal per bar in case of multiple signals identified by algo
- corrected definitions of signals from VSA & Wyckoff methodology, improved accuracy
- added functionality of display Ultra Zones, extremely accurate in trading in case of retests/breakthroughs
- Alerts added
- Adjusted signals accuracy, corrections in definitions
- added alternative method of trend calculation (recommended and enabled by default)
- ultra volume zones are more accurate than even before! Now they're combined strictly with Climactic VSA Signals and Ultra high Volume Levels (you still have possibility to enable display of all volume zones based on vsa)
- alerts added
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact yorgwarez for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Can be purchased via monthly subscription. DM me in case of interest in getting acccess to this indicator.
Warning: please read before requesting access.