RK's 04 - Lots of MA Types Ribbon I Put some time and effort to make it better.
So, I'm sharing with you the results.
This is an up to 10 lines Moving Average Ribbon with an Auto Evaluate Length and a lots of options!!!
Type of Moving Average you can use:
- SMA - Simple Moving Average
- SMMA - Smoothed Moving Average
- EMA - Exponential Moving Average
- DEMA - Double Exponential Moving Average
- TEMA - Triple Exponential Moving Average
- WMA - Weighted Moving Average
- HMA - Hull Moving Average
- EHMA - Exponential Hull Moving Average
- RMA - RSI Moving average
- 2PSS - Ehlers 2 Pole Super Smoother
- 3PSS - Ehlers 3 Pole Super Smoother
- VWMA - Volume-Weighted Moving Average
- ALMA - Arnaud Legoux Moving Average
- STMA - Simple Triangular Moving Average
- ETMA - Exponential Triangular Moving Average
- LSMA - Least Squares Moving Average
- ZSMA - Zero-Lag Simple Moving Average
- ZEMA - Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average
- COVWMA - Coefficient of Variation Weighted Moving Average
- COVWEMA - Coefficient of Variation Weighted Exponential Moving Average
- FRAMA - Fractal Adaptive Moving Average
- KAMA - Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Average
- VIDYA - Variable Index Dynamic Average
If you want to change faster the MA type, in "Moving Average Setup:", Select "🤖 Use numbers to change MA Type", click inside the box in "🤖 Moving Average Type per Number:" and just scroll your mouse wheel. You can check what MA type you are using looking in the info panel label.
There is 4 automatic evaluate length:
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progression
- Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) without Lengths 03 and 05
And attending a request, this indicator can creates alerts when all the colors of the ribbons changes.
Hope you like it!
Any other good idea, just send me.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.