In this script:
- Green candles have green colored boxes, red candles have red colored boxes.
- Inside bars are represented by a circle - ⬤
- Outside bars are represented by a tall rectangle - ▮
- 2-up bars are indicated by an up arrow - ▲
- 2-down bars are indicated by a down arrow - ▼
User defined options:
- Pick any timeframe for the 4 boxes
- Choose whether to plot the highs/lows of the larger timeframe candles as horizontal rays on your chart (along with the associated colors)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.