- Specify time period for backtesting
- Specify order quantity
- Toggle original indicators (default off)
Entry is to be made when the
1. Cross over gives a P(Positive Sign) and the candle completely closes above the cross-over
2. When the Heikin Ashi turns green and the next green HA candle goes above the previous green HA candle.
3. The price should be at-least above the 0.236 Level from the Swing high.
Kindly note that the strategy only attempts to do check number 1, where it ensures the entry opens above the cross-over.
- Candle closes above / below the cross
- Candle closes above 0.236 Fib / below 0.764 Fib from the most recent swing high / swing low
- Next Heikin Ashi candle is green / red
- Simplified backtest range input
- Alternate background color for signals instead of using floating shapes
- Remove order quantity input, can be done via TradingView's in-built strategy properties which are much more robust
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.