- Contains one of each . You can set the input length.
- Ability to set spacing between characters of the plotted moving average line
- Horizontal offset of the moving average lines (just in case)
- Can add any fancy characters that suits your taste e.g ( . , _ , -, !, *, rocket, lava, etc) to the moving average
- If you duplicate the script and modify the "Size" parameter of the plotchar() function's variables with the choices provided in the commented-out code; you can have some fun!
This script is for entertainment & educational purposes only.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.