Quad MA is a program designed to allow a wide range of flexibility in overlaying multiple moving averages onto a chart.
This program handles the ability to:
- Overlay Up to 4 moving averages on the chart.
- Change the length of each moving average.
- Adjust optional values for special moving averages
(least squares and )
- Change the color for each moving average.
- Change the type of each moving average individually.
- Change the visibility of each moving average.
- Change the source of the moving averages.
- Set alerts for a cross between any two moving averages.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.