- Total of longs + shorts ("could" be an indicator of market attractiveness)
- Difference between longs and shorts (good if you want to have only one chart)
- Longs to total margin ratio in percentage
- Highlighting of indicator background when margins diverge too much from price (sensitivity of divergence is adjustable, divergence can be applied to longs, -shorts, longs+shorts, longs-shorts)
- Price factoring (gives a consistent metric when switching between different coins)
- Tickers can be set to a fixed value or automatically extracted from the current chart (fixed is useful for hybrid tickers)
- Margin exchange can be modified (default is Bitfinex)
- Offset for longs (helps with scaling)
Read the description in the TA below for getting access to this script.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact cI8DH for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.