1. Detect the direction of trends in the price - using confluence between moving averages and oscillators
2. Detect trends - using moving averages and bar to bar comparisons
3. Automatic and real-time levels - by using calculations that detect irregular price action patterns
4. Identify ideal entries and exits that are , trend, and/or driven by identifying confluences on the above signals
5. Combine signals to form advanced strategies by using repeatable patterns such as Sc0 entry to Fade, or Sc1 entry to Fade
6. Filter out bad and/or dangerous entries by avoiding entering longs into resistance levels, or shorts into support levels
7. Identify holding conditions by scaling out with exit signals or monitoring background trend color (toggle Background Trend to "On" in the settings)
- Added background colors back into the default view
Added configuration settings for Scenario 69 (customization)
Restored auto-display of Additional TAC levels (bug fix)
Cleaned up overlapping signals (better look and feel)
Added Scenario 69 for Large Vol In (new feature)
+1 (321) 312-0064
2803 Gulf to Bay Blvd # 151
Clearwater, FL 33759
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact TACBotz for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
To obtain access, please click on the website button or reach out to us via our contact information.
Warning: please read before requesting access.