For Forex trading, other intraday parameters are also available including the day opening level, high/low of yesterday, high/low of the day before yesterday and intraday brown background marking time interval for key trading hours in Asian-London-New markets.
Smart phone/tablet and notifications of events occurring in the chart can be sent to you by server-side alerts so that you don't have to stay in front of the screen all the time.
* Draw +9 and -9 (new thick lines in orange and sky-blue levels created at count +9 and -9).
* Draw old +9 and old -9 (old thin lines in orange and sky-blue levels created at count +9 and -9).
* Print LP (Lucky Points to be used in drawing demand-supply lines).
* Draw Lucky Level (pink level created from average price at LP).
* Use Max/Min Finder (Price peaks among nearest neighbors).
* Use KMax/KMin Finder ( peaks among nearest neighbors).
* Use Gap Finder (Price bar discontinuity : not touching or overlapping).
* Forex: Draw -D High/Low levels (High and low price level of the previous day).
* Forex: Draw -2D High/Low levels (High and low price level of two previous days).
* Forex: Draw D-Open level (Open price of today).
* Forex: Paint intraday time intervals of key markets (Brown background during Asian-London-New working hours).
* Server-side alerts that notify you on smart phones, tablets and PCs of events occuring on the chart such as
new , new LP, new Kmax/Kmin, new trend max/min, price hits , price hits Lucky Level, price hits High/Low of prior days, price hits Today's Open.
The script ProfitBee59 v3.0 for TradingView is locked and protected. Contact the author for your access.
How to install the script:
*Go to the bottom of this page and click on "Add to Favorite Scripts".
*Remove older version of the script by clicking on the "X" button behind the indicator line at the top left corner of the chart window.
*Open a new chart at and click on the "Indicators" tab.
*Click on the "Favorites" tab and choose "ProfitBee59 v3.0".
*Right click anywhere on the graph, choose "Color Theme", the select "Dark".
*Right click anywhere on the graph, choose "Settings".
*In "Symbol" tab, set "Precision" to 1/100 for stock price or 1/100000 for Forex and set "Time Zone" to your local time.
*In "Status line" tab, uncheck "Indicator Arguments".
*In "Scales" tab, check "Indicator Last Value Label".
*In "Events" tab, check "Show Dividends on Chart", "Show Splits on Chart" and "Show on Chart".
*At the bottom of settings window, click on "Template", "Save As...", then name this theme of graph setting for future call up such as "My chart setting".