1. Automatically show the Sessions that actually affect the current pair (for instance, Tokyo session doesn't matter when trading EURGBP )
2. Editable colors or at the very least no distracting colors
3. Editable times for each exchange session
4. Unique indication of the start of a session vs the end of a session. (Sometimes, I don't notice a background going from Navy Blue to Black)
This indicator has everything I could ever want in a Sessions Tool:
- Subdued default colors
- Editable colors
- Editable session ranges
- Obvious, but not obnoxious indication of start and stop
- Automatically hide irrelevant Sessions
- Default Sessions changed - London, New York
- Added checkbox to Show/Hide background colors
- Automatic Pair Detection will only disable Sessions (all sessions must be checked to have full Auto)
General questions about Pinescript? -> t.me/pinescripters
My Premium Discord Coming soon!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.