- up trends means that virus accelerates at the rate displayed on the right scale
- consolidation/horizontal movement - virus spreads at constant rate
- down trend - virus looses momentum IMPORTANT: the virus STILL accelerates but at a lower rate
By default the graphic displays World vs. EU vs. US vs. Asia while individual countries are available in Settings.
- EU includes the following countries (DE, FR , IT, ES, CH), all with more than 10k confirmed cases and more than 1k new daily infections.
- Asia includes CH and KR
To use the indicator it is important to disconnect main chart from the right scale, on main chart click on More (the 3 dots) -> Pin to scale -> Select "No Scale".
## 0.0.2 - 2020-04-02
- Netherlands (NL) - more than 1k new cases / day
- Belgium (BE) - more than 1k new cases / day
- Austria (AT) - more than 10k total cases
- rename main function momentum
- population texts
## 0.0.3 - 20200406
- Portugal, PT - with more than 10k total cases
- refactoring and DRY the code
- adjust labels' position
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.