- Mayer Multiple (may be hard to notice, since it overlays by default and stay at the bottom...)
- Price adjusted by Mayer Multiple Average with
Moving Average Function can be selected from a list with standard functions and following experimental extras:
- Weighted [ema(x*v, y) / (v, y)]
- Weighted Time Decayed Moving Average // similar to vwema, but alpha is calculated from length as half-life decay function (not sure if I got that right...)
Default MA function is , to keep it true to the original MM indicator, but I think VWEMA and VWTDMA may perform better with exponential nature of Bitcoin .
Suggestions and bug reports are welcome =)
- Use same aggregate function on Mayer Multiple Average for consistency