This indicator may or may not be useful for you. However, for the purposes of my development series for indicators, I have published it to highlight the ability to concatenate strings to manipulate securities.
- Dropdown to choose from several built-in altcoin selections.
- Dropdown to choose to show a USDT base difference in the ratio, or a percentage based difference (might be useful for considering fees).
- Dropdown to choose the resolution of the indicator.
- Checkbox to toggle the option to use a custom altcoin.
- Text input to allow entry of a custom altcoin from Binance. Please only use the prefix on its trading pair vs. BTC . I cannot guarantee this will work with all altcoins. They must be traded vs. USDT and BTC on Binance.
- Concatenated strings to manipulate selected securities.
*** DISCLAIMER: For educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in this content should be interpreted as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment including all types of crypto. DYOR, TYOB. ***
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.