This bot got best performance at BINANCE:BTCUSDTPERP (60min) , I recommend add this script exaclly to this pair
the idea behind this bot was to use support or resistance breakout
The core of this strategy is the levels through the use of automatic detectors of these levels
in the case, when the resistance is broken, the candle turns white
when breakout occurs, the candle turns black
For this 5x leverage selection I chose tp around 1% for the highest % profitable trades I could get, stop-loss is set at 6.5% (with highest leverage which is 5x lose is -32.5%, u can change MAX leverage levels )
BOT using two indicators to chose best x of leverage:
- Well, the stronger the candle, the greater the leverage level
- actually affects at 3,4,5x .
The more sold out or bought out, the more precisely it selects the levers, for example, if the in a strong growth candle is more than 60, the bot will not open a long position on the leverage 5x
When the most important condition is met, the bot opens a new position, in order to maintain the highest quality of opened positions, the bot uses 6 indicators:
1) CLOUD - This is one of the newset indicators I'm using. This indicator helps strategy , this indicator is designed to indicate the correct market trend. By applying the great length of this indicator, I am able to notice a change in the trend a little later, but more accurately.
2) - Is one of the most powerful and accurate trend indicators. measures how strong a trend is, and can give valuable information on whether there is a potential trading opportunity.
3) - The is a technical indicator used to determine the price direction of an asset, as well as draw attention to when the price direction is changing. SAR supporting bot, to not open new trades when the trends are slowly changing
4) RANGE FILTER - this indicator is for the better view of trends, define trends, that is important for every bull/bear traps which helps a lot becouse of the very variable trends.
5) - is the most important indicator for the strategy, to avoid open trades on flat chart, new trades are open after a strong bars.
6) - Moving average convergence divergence ( ) is a trend-following that shows the relationship between two moving averages of a security’s price. The is calculated by subtracting the 26-period ( ) from the 12-period .
the strategy is focused on the result measured by 1 contract to have a real leverage effect on the overall strategy, the real profit and loss are greater
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.