Showing the Commitments of Traders (COT) report(*) for BITCOIN Positions - CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (futures only) with COT charts on TradingView data.
* COT reports are released each Friday (except for U.S. holidays) by the CFTC.
* Each COT report release includes data from the previous Tuesday.
* Original data is https://www.cftc.gov/dea/futures/deacmesf.htm
Data currently displayed are through April 12, 2022
You can switch the display for each of the following Positions:
You can switch the display for each of the following Categories:
- Asset manager
- Leverage funds
- Other reportable
- Non reportable
█ HOW TO USE IT
This indicator allows you to see changes for each category within TradingView without having to refer directly to each report.
- The URL of the original data was not correct. The correct one is here: https://www.cftc.gov/dea/futures/financial_lf.htm
- Here is the schedule for updating the report: https://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/ReleaseSchedule/index.htm
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.