For loop generates 5 numbers from the given depth. At present, depth is 9
Rules for generating the combinations are as follows:
- First number is always 1
- Two even numbers should not be adjacent to each other and two odd numbers should not be adjacent to each other
- Numbers should be ordered in incremental order.
- Print all possible combinations
While the logic above is just a random one. Debug method can be reused for any program.
- Made logs scrollable by adding start index as input. This is set to 0.
- Added barindex as first column for reference. This can also be changed to date and time. But, thought bar index is more useful to have.
- Added maxLogSize which refers to size of logs. Max value is 100000 - beyond that it will give runtime error. Hence, set maxvalue to avoid that.
- introduced method add_to_array to have fixed size array
- Mix table max size issue
- Further update to print bar time instead of bar index. Option added to chose bar index as well.
- Grouping of inputs.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.