What does Tradespot Quant do?
- Trade following signals generated via our bespoke algorithm
- Full customisation to allow a deeper use of the indicator across different assets
- Beautifully illustrated 'Take Profit' and 'Stop Loss' levels that are configurable to easily see how successful the model can run
- Presets for BTCUSD & ETHUSD on the 4H/45M timeframes avaliable instantly for your use.
- Innovative trade panel that illustrates key information such as what trade the algorithm is looking for next? is altcoin trading deemed safe or risky right now? How are the technicals looking regarding the overal market trend?
- More features being added all the time, we have great ideas and our only limitation is how fast we can program it!
Do you do a free trial?
Yes! Get in touch for a complimentary 48 hour free trial to the indicator, no strings attached.
Who are you?
Tradespot has been creating scripts for years on TradingView that we use to leverage our social trading and signal group offerings. We currently have over $200K in assets trading with our strategies across over 300 users.
You can learn more about us on our website. Please reach out to me or see the link on our profile.
- Support for Heikin Candles for TP and SL and accurate entry lines.
- Made it easier to create a trend MA based on different timeframes.
- Added dynamic S&R generated lines
- Added logic to the trading algorithm to close trades based on S&R being hit
- Added alert for S&R based events
Trimmed the trade panel and moved the TA specific features to a accompanying indicator. The panel will now just show relevant trade data.
- Optimisations, faster and more responsive
- Simplified settings
Breaking changes. Default settings are now geared for 4H BTCUSD and now has a accompanying backtest script.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Tradespot for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.