• Charles Le Beau's Chandelier Exit,
• Olivier Seban's Super Trend, and
• Sylvain Vervoort's Average True Range Trailing Stop.
Unlike the Chandelier Exit, will not move against the trend.
This new version is written in Pine v4. The indicator can be used as a chart overlay, like the original. The calculations have been functionalized for easier reuse, so it is now easier to lift the logic out of the script and use it in others.
• Choice of 2 color themes.
• Choice of display as a line, circles, diamonds or arrows. The line can be used with the other shapes. If no line is required, set its thickness to zero.
• Same default of length=20 and ATR factor=2 used in the original .
• 3 alerts: on any trend change, or on changes into up or downtrends only. Alerts should be configured to trigger Once Per Bar Close.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.