30-Aug-2017 Revisions by JustUncleL
- Added Optional Alert Arrows
- Added Alertcondition to generate signals for Alarm Subsystem.
- Changed some default colours.
CMs Original script and details can be found here:
- Altered Alert to follow Guppy's suggestions for programmed alerts: ie. entries and exits alerts occur when Sum of fast MAs crosses Sum of slow MAs.
- Added option to wait for both fast and slow to separate (Confluence) OR give alerts when fast shows separation, this gives the earliest entry point after a swing.
NOTE: To get signals the same as previous version: Just enable "Give only Fast+Slow Confluence Alerts".
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.