The idea is to provide data from higher timeframes (Daily preferably).
The information provided includes:
• selected length and calculation
• a relative position of the close to the average (above, below, and how much)
• how many periods passed since the moving average has been tested - any break counts as a test, it doesn't have to close on the opposite side
• Timeframe of the moving averages
• Choose to see simple words such as "Above" / "Below" OR the specific percentage OR how much percentage % it moved from the moving average?
Moving Average Settings:
• Up to 6 different lengths
• You can deactivate the averages you don't need
I hope it will be useful. Good luck!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.