- Look for alpha & beta values.
- Prefer one with high beta.
- Greens are leaders & Blues are lagers.
- This don't completely indicates a trend, but it can give the overview of a major trend & market movers.
- Gray line is the base index NIFTY50, it is Zero.
- Turn on Indicator Name Label in Settings > Chart Settings.
- In intraday or positions, in a leading Sector there will be a leading stock, spot it out.
- Make a sector wise watchlist of stocks.
- Use higher or Daily timeframe for Swing trades.
- Detailed descriptions are available in my previous Alpha & Beta indicators.
Changed color scheme.
Day Start Marker color choice.
Avoided Labels and Tables show/hide option as it is available in the Style tab.
- Included day % change in the table.
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.