This was made for Tone Vays, because he is constantly trying to measure 30 bars back to see how the MA will change.
1. Make the lines one level Thicker
2. Make the colors: Short - Orange, Mid - Purple, Long - Blue
- Bug fix on forecasts
- Removed alternate MAs types until I can support properly
- allowed options for live candles (or not)
- Made LR period user setable.
Two questions I have:
1) you say 'using either the SMA , EMA or WMA' and then updated with 'Removed alternate MAs' - so what is the current? Is it SMA? It is currently called just MA which leaves it a bit vague, but looks like SMA.
2) may I suggest adding 2 extra MA lines? It might sound too much but fact is that it is much easier to enable/disable lines than resetting it (a checkbox to turn on/off the lines that are already set in length and style); it would also be interesting to have the type of MA set by line, when you reach the point to enable other MAs again.
Linear regression is a way to find a best fit line https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_regression
Include current unclosed current candle, is a toggle that sets whether the current incomplete candle is included in the MA and if you project 3 periods beyond the incomplete period, or 3 periods beyond the last closed candle.