This is a variant of the famous Cumulative Delta function.
- The indicator is designed to spot trends, give a sign when it’s rewarding to buy pullbacks and indicate when the market is overbought or oversold.
- The indicator oscillates between the Top- and the Bottom- line. If the are above the midline, we have a positive trend, if the are below the midline, we have a negative trend.
- The Signal-line is responding to every relevant price move in the market. The signal-line indicates overbought and oversold areas as well as when it’s good to buy pullbacks in trends.
- The Confirmation -line smooths out the values of the and serves a confirmation-line of the current trend.
This indicator is perfectly combined with Parametric Oscillator (Expo).
HOW TO USE
1. Use the indicator to detect a trend or to stay in the trend.
2. Use the indicator to buy Pullbacks in trend.
4. Combine it with the indicator Parametric Oscillator (Expo).
INDICATOR IN ACTION
I hope you find this indicator useful, and please comment or contact me if you like the script or have any questions/suggestions for future improvements. Thanks!
I will continue to work on this indicator, so please share your experience and feedback with me so that I can continuously improve it. Thanks to everyone that have contacted me regarding my scripts. Your feedback is valuable for future developments!
ACCESS THE INDICATOR
• Contact me on TradingView or use the links below
Copyright by Zeiierman.
The information contained in my scripts/indicators/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
My scripts/indicators/ideas are only for educational purposes!
Wick shows more clearly the difference between buyer and seller. The wick is green when there are more purchases than sales, and the wick is red if there are more sales than purchases.
- If the green wick is longer than the red one there is a buying pressure.
- If the red wick is longer than the green one there is a selling pressure.
- Short signals are now added. These can also be seen as "Take profit areas" if you are long the market.
Clarification: This is not the real version of the cumulative delta. This is my interpretation of it.
- Bullish Impulse signals added (Green circles)
- Bearish Impulse signals added (Red circles)
Impulse signals can either be the start of a trend move or a sign of reversal.
- Market Change signals added (Blue circles)
Market changes signals give a sign when the market structure is about to change.
- Heads-up top signals added (Red triangles)
- Heads- up bottom signals added (Green triangles)
Heads-Up signals give early signs of when the market might top- or bottom out.
- Trend Cloud Added
- Trend Signal with Alerts Added
- Improved dashboard
- Optimization of the input settings layout
- Improved computing performances
Access my indicators at: http://zeiier-man.com
Master List: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AieB89nHkQXVa2j_ZCKpATEp1T0?e
You should have access again :)