This indicators will help you to compute portfolio performance and display results with a stats table and a nice monthly chart.
In this script you can do following:
Compose portfolio with up to 15 instruments
Change Initial capital / date range / rebalancing period
Compare portfolio performance with a benchmark
Compute basic stats
Portfolio Backtester Engine (PBTE). This tool will allow you to backtest strategies across multiple securities at once. Allowing you to easier understand if your strategy is robust. If you are familiar with the PineCoders backtesting engine , then you will find this indicator pleasant to work with as it is an adaptation based on that work. Much of...
The stocks in my portfolio has very poor performance since the FED hiked the rate.
since the covid-19, i came to the stock market and buy a stock that i ever heard the name which i don't even know its fundamental.
Some stock, i bought them at the hilltop (and sell at the bottom, hehe).
Everyone is a genius in a bull market ; and now i realized i am gonna...
- Can be used to evaluate the performance of a portfolio containing 2 assets over a set time interval
- Shows the % return of the portfolio over the time interval defined by the user
- Includes a threshold rebalancing algorithm to show the effects that rebalancing has on the portfolio over the long term
- Created to evaluate of the performance of...
With thanks to luminaryfi for this indicator calculates basic metrics and statistics for a multi-asset portfolio. Note that returns are plotted after being multiplied by 100 in order allow the series to be visible against the other statistics.
- Can be used to evaluate the performance of portfolios containing 2 assets over a set time interval
- Created to evaluate of the performance of portfolios containing different weightings of stocks and bonds over time
- Shows the % return of each portfolio over the time interval defined by the user
- Capable of showing the risk adjusted % return of each...