It's had a great run up to these supply lines, where they stopped price action dead in it's tracks for the last few days. The low end closes and selling tails of these bars, together with slightly increased selling volume makes A2M look weak. If you're long you could look to take some profits off the table.
A great day for A2M consider the market condition and finally closed above the 200 EMA since beginning of October. Should the market condition remain positive, A2M should be able to test major resistance around $10.40 followed by $10.86!
A2M has been on a massive bull run for the last year or two. It has recently had a number of insider sells (including the Chief Executive selling all her shares). The valuation is full and growth is certainly priced in. This idea is a momentum trade rather than a trade based on fundamentals.
The thesis is simple - A2M has broken below the 200 day EMA. It has...
Expecting the price to encounter a lot of selling preassure. If we break the resistance we can wait for a pull back before we but. Until this happens we should short at the top of the resistance level.
A2M looks set for a continuation off its bullish flag pattern, finding support at the 200 MA.
Blue sky above if it breaks through the top of the range / Will look for near-term support if it breaks through the bottom of the range
Note as the company is trading at a high PE, failing to meet forecasts/targets can have a significant impact on share price.
There is a decent Bull Flag setting up on A2M, an ASX stock.
Any bullish trend line breakout would support a thesis for continuation.
Technical theory suggest that the extent of any bullish breakout move might approximate the previous bullish push higher, that is, what they refer to as 'The Flagpole'.
The 'Flagpole' in this instance is worth about $10. Thus any...
I few weeks I posted an annotated chart of A2M stock and was predicting the future price trend:
Now that time has passed I have observed that in fact the head & shoulders/neckline indicator resulted in a slightly negative trend, however, later on we saw a trend reversal, as predicted by the falling wedge, as the 50 day...
Not very experienced with technical analysis so would like to know peoples thoughts on A2 Milk's future stock prices based on these 2 indicators.
Falling wedge = potential bullish breakout
Head & shoulders top = potential bearish breakout
Share prices are currently approaching 11.85 a critical resistance price point after bouncing off at 11.74 support in recent trading activities. If successful then we could be looking at 12.00 for the next resistance price point. A break above 12.00 could see prices continue towards 12.37-12.68
Called out this morning when the share prices were up by 1.49% at 12.93 indicating that it could reach 13.02. Well, share prices managed to close at 13.06 up by 2.67%. The next resistance is at around 13.24,13.54 and support around 12.68 and 12.37