1. IMPUSIVE MOVES- Candle charts
- a high which breaks the previous high
- For buying we looking an uptrend we looking HLs and HHs
- As long is it does not break the previous low we good
- For selling we looking for LH followed by LL
- we do not want to see the...
Here is what is classified as a true uptrend, price is making Higher Highs consistently, -but is it, or is it just a perception of an uptrend ?
If a trader held Longs from its Sep 06, 2020 with nerves of steel, then it would have given him something to smile about.
I however, would call this neutral, but if you have hopes that it will still go up then you would...