Like many others ALTS in the crypto space, CHSB is getting ready to make a break from a huge pennant formation.
If BTC.D makes a reversal I think we will see a strong breakout to the upside.
Confluence of pennant target and the 618 fib.
Fingers crossed for November.
Swissborg's CHSB experienced some selling pressure this week as people "sold the news" of the platform's much-anticipated BTC staking. As a lower-cap token, it is also perhaps not surprising that it has languished a little given how ETH has been tearing up to 4k USD/0.0667 BTC like a rat up a drainpipe. It'll be more likely to make more green candles once ETH...
CHSB broke the trendline from the 17th April upwards.
But seems to have found support around the .50 re-trace. If that fails, then i suspect we will test the 1.20 zone again. if we fall back to there might be a good place to open a long position if we bounce well of that line.
What I am looking for however is a break out of the current resistance line, we...
After last nights drop we bounced off .5 retracement, with quite big volumn seems to be some good support there
Potential for cup and handle here, which i've noticed CHSB seems to love
If Trendline from 17th April is broken, i suspect we'll head down to re-test the support at 1.20 which is the top of what looks like a large accumulation from march until mid...
Swissborg's CHSB token has broken its ATH today. With the team announcing up to 9% yield on BTC for token holders plus many other features on their road map for this year, fundamental developments like this could potentially result in an ABC pattern pushing the price up >50% by the end of Q2 as demand for their utility token increases.
Support line is about to intersect with the resistance at £1. When this happens then a breakout will likely occur to the upside to continue the bullish trend that were currently experiencing. With positive news on the horizon the ATH will likely be broken with a goal of £1.20 in mind.
Swissborg broke a crucial resistance line today at $1.21. As I am writing, CHSB is retesting that level and trying to make it support. If we manage to hold the short term target will be around the previous ATH of $1.55. A breakout past $1.55 would free up the road to $2, as that is the next fibonacci resistance line. A failed breakout might result in a retest of...
Still holding Step 4 as support. Breaks below Step 4 into Step 3 and I would be worried but I'm still convicted with this trade, holding 90% of my original bag.
I've removed the parabolic curve for now, makes it look cleaner and we still look good at holding this line at > $0.90, meaning there is plenty of buyers at this level!
Remember, patience is key in...
looking at the trend and analysing this crypto I would say it has a huge potential, research information about the platform and easiness of using this which will be more and more popular amongst people who want to buy their first crypto