Information about the platform can be found at: coingecko
example: Set 60% of the account to get entry (if the candlestick is on the dash) - wait for the breakout of the green area to enter the remaining 40%
(% How do you calculate the% of assets when entering the entry, if you need DCA in the purple area, you can still recover capital if the...
Hurray, dear friends🔥
There is our Second Lovely pattern is Flag formation.
This formation is on CRV/BUSD crypto pair.
The price was in a slight but confident bullish sentiment before consolidation.
Price multiple times bounced from support and resistance level and now it is close to breakout.
If you take a look at a bigger timeframe, this formation looks like...