In the first ever post coming from BitOwned, I'm going to drop some knowledge. This is something I kept secret for me and some select people that have been chasing with me the next altcoins bull market.
All this until today, when I decided to share the knowledge with you and everyone who would like to join our community and be part of this group.
Well, on the Small-Cap Altcoins Dominance Chart we can see a positive picture. We have support levels which were formed according previous reversal points. Currently, the price is located above the mentioned levels and is going to return in the upward direction. Okey, but how to deal with these levels? Don't buy alts when the price reaches these levels, buy them...
- Dominance Turning Bullish After Lower Lows in Weekly Timeframe.
- So Far Making FAlling Channel Pattern (Bullish Pattern)
- First Major Resistance Is Around 6.7% (That Was Strong Suport & Now Acting As A Key Resistance & Channel Breakout Point As Well)
- 9.3% Is the Main Resistance (If We Break it Then Alts Season Will Officially...
After cross referencing the Altcoin dominance, I noticed with the Stoch RSI indicator a repeating pattern. Once a year the Altcoin dominance would consolidate for a period ranging from 90 - 97 days.
The pattern would either flatten out or make an inverse head an shoulders.
After this consolidation period a short/long term rally has followed everytime without...
- Alts Dominance Holding the Support & Still Inside the Wedge So Breakout Expected in Coming Days.
- If Breaks the Falling Wedge then We Can Expect Mini Bull Season In Coming Days.
- Alts Getting Ready to Bounce Back..
- Buy & HODL Your Strong Alts.
BTC Dominance is Decreasing So It Good Sign For...
BTC.D Chart is currently demonstrating a flat top.
With 4 touches of the same resistance.
OTHERS.D has made 4 higher lows that coincide with the same 4 local tops on BTC.D
This leads me to conclude that Bitcoin Dominance could be weakening.
This graph represents all altcoins excluding the REI (Bitcoin)
See how fractals present a similar pattern
Will we finally have a session of altcoins? 2017 is so far away. We want it again. We look forward to it. If the pattern is confirmed, soon we will have higher highs. To MARS!
BTC could start losing % marketshare to alts, this may be the area of most pain for alts. If this is so we can expect a sharp reversal soon. Not all alts but big caps first, then mid and small caps last for the most impact. I see BTC marketcap under 50% and close to 40% in the near future, since marketshare has to flow somewhere it will be alts with best and...
Its good to look at ALTs and see much further for them to drop.
Looking at the weekly and daily chart, the ALTs have past a critical level and will target the bottom of this channel.
This chart has both ALTs versus BTC (%) Dominance. No words required.