Possibly seeing a symmetrical triangle pattern for DNT. This is a price consolidation period meaning price can move in either direction. Watch for a higher high or lower low for the direction of movement. *NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE* Only sharing to get feedback and other opinions.
It seems we are near strong support area.
The RSI just broke out the descending triangle which is a bullish sign, but we will have to wait for price action to confirm the bullishness and eventually start making higher highs. Overall, we are heavily oversold and we are most probably going to see a strong bounce from here in the short term.
Personally, I am...
You wouldn't even think a comparison between DNT a small cap altcoin and Bitcoin would be relevant
Yet it works
Almost identical MACD structures and also price structures
Testing the 50MA for a bullish rejection
I found an interesting pattern. The last time that price dropped in a similar manner, it was in sub wave 4 of wave 1. Perhaps less violent.
How i did it: So I measured the sub wave 4 of wave 1, and found that sub wave 5 went up to 300% log fib extension. I did the same with wave 4 and used the same fib extension and found the price targets of 7usd area.
Hidden bullish divergence happens when the price is making a higher low (HL), but the RSI is showing a lower low (LL).
Based on this, in the next few weeks, I am expecting a strong bounce from here.
There is a clear time cycle pattern with DNT which lasts for approximately 180 days, from pick(wave 1) to pick(wave 3). Based on this observation, there is a high probability that we reach the wave 5 by August. Usually the wave 4 is a chart pattern(here we have a symmetric triangle which validates our wave count).
Another observation, using log fib extension, we...
Using logarithmic chart, we can clearly see an ascending channel. Maximum time before ending this consolidation is around 20 more days, as long as we hold the 22 cents level. I am staying bullish for the time being. For long term i see around 4-5 usd per coin.
Stay safe !
DISTRICT0X PRICE PREDICTION FOR JUNE 2021
The district0x price is forecasted to reach $0.522564 by the beginning of June 2021. The expected maximum price is $0.4781133, minimum price $0.3251171. The district0x price prediction for the end of the month is $0.3824907.
DISTRICT0X PRICE PREDICTION FOR JULY 2021
The district0x price is forecasted to reach $0.753454 by...
If DNT can continue this upward momentum and pass the $.40 area, we may be seeing a big move coming soon. I'm keeping my eye on this.
This is not financial advice. These are just my ideas and opinions.
Looks like buying some here is ideal. We SHOULD rebound from .26 and head to .35
If we go under .25 we will probably drop fast to .20 though.
Upside looks like we should head to .40 by July at worst case scenario. ( IF this keeps with trend)
*As always leave a like if you find idea useful, thanks*
We lacked the umph to continue the upswing from the attempted break out. I'd predict consolidation between .325 and the high point at .45 until around mid July. Play the ranges if you're a day trader, hold tight (or hodl if that's your thing) Mid July sees us above .45 OR the weekly trend is broken.
I'm following the bullish trend of DNT since one year now, when it was at $ 0,006.
In Nov. 2020 it jumped from 0,0085 to 0,084 10x!
Jan. 2021 topped at $ 0,21, Feb. at 0,45. Since then it has been accumulating in an ascending triangle that's being broken at the time of writing. We can see a narrative of big jumps and then down the slope three times in a row since...
DNT looks like it may be finally breaking out of this consolidation which has been going on for about 2 months. Resistances are around $.39 and $.45. Watch the fib levels.
MACD also has a flip upward on the 1D chart.
Let's see what happens...
This is not financial advice. These are just my opinions and ideas.